Say hello to our brushes! Each one is designed to work with a specific product of ours, but they all also work beautifully with other cream & powder products that you may already have. The Skyfluff & Skybuff were our original releases, and we now have the new Softquill brush joining the family soon!
They are created with a coated wooden handle and aluminum ferrule to be stain resistant, and synthetic Taklon brush hairs that are so incredibly soft and don't trap bacteria or product overtime.
Give them a good fluff and wash before using them!
Avoid getting the handle & ferrule wet to preserve the wood and integrity of the glue as much as possible.
- Tapered, moderate density brush with a small sized brush head
- Designed to pick up Spectral Shine's dense and dry cream to powder formula and lay it on the skin seamlessly
- Can be also used with other cream/some powder products
- A wider set, moderately dense and packed, medum sized brush head
- Designed to pair with Skin Spark Blush Balm's highly pigmented formula
- Also works with a variety of other cream & powder products, particularly great for precision
Softquill (coming in 2023!):
- A gently packed, medium sized duo-fibre stippling brush
- Designed to work with Spectral Sunlight Cream Bronzer's texture & formula to pick up and disperse product with featherlike weight
- Also feathers out other cream, liquid, and powder products beautifully